AmericanFlier

AmericanFlier is a comparative study of World Arts, Science, Music, Literature, History & Culture: past, present and future, to encourage truthful examination of the Human Spiritual Condition and free and open discussion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Award by Hanna for Global Communities from Italy

I would like to thank with my Award
the blogs that represent the special people
to my notice
for appointment, genius, quality and liking.
"Love-buds put before you
and within you whoever you are"

Thank You I am Honored by this award
I know that it was not given lightly
Ciao! Aslan
Hanna's weblogs and profile
Her MyBlogLog Site:

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger fihanna said...

Hey Aslan!
Thnk a million!
You can pass this Award for all...
ciao!
kisses!
;))

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home